A Strong Ally For Injured Construction Workers
Construction workers who are injured on the job and covered by workers’ compensation insurance can file a workers’ compensation claim. When a construction accident has been caused by the negligence of someone other than a fellow employee or a safety violation, the worker may be able to obtain additional compensation. Construction workers who are not covered by workers’ compensation insurance can also file third-party or safety violation claims.
If you have been injured in a construction accident and have concerns about receiving fair compensation for your injury, the Law Office of Bryan R. Snyder, APC, is here to protect your rights. Attorney Bryan Snyder has more than 25 years of experience and a proven record of success obtaining results for injured workers in San Diego and throughout Southern California.
Handling All Types Of Construction Accident Claims
We are dedicated to helping construction accident victims obtain full compensation for their losses and suffering. We represent construction workers who have been injured due to negligence or safety violations in cases involving:
- Ladder and scaffolding accidents: Failure to follow safety guidelines can lead to dangerous scaffold collapses and ladder injuries.
- Falls on construction sites: Falls from ladders and other high places can cause life-changing and even fatal injuries.
- Gas and electrical accidents: Burns are especially difficult to treat and can leave an accident victim with permanent scarring and disfigurement.
- Heavy construction equipment accidents: Whether you were operating the equipment or not, you should explore your right to compensation after a heavy equipment accident.
- Defective construction equipment: When equipment manufacturers neglect safety precautions, construction workers can suffer serious injuries.
- Construction tool accidents: Were you injured operating a saw, drill or another tool? We can help you pursue all avenues of compensation.
- Construction vehicle accidents: If you were injured in a construction vehicle accident on-site or off-site, you may be entitled to compensation for your lost wages, medical bills and other hardships.
- Other types of construction accident cases: No matter what the cause of your accident, we can help you pursue fair and just compensation for your losses.
In a free consultation, San Diego construction injury lawyer Bryan Snyder can review your case and answer questions such as:
- How can I get compensation for a construction injury? Taking legal action is a key aspect of making ends meet while recovering from a construction injury.
- What constitutes construction negligence? An experienced lawyer can help you understand California’s construction law statutes and how they apply in your situation.
- What’s the difference between a third-party claim and a workers’ compensation claim? Depending upon the nature of your accident, you may be able to pursue both types of claims.
- Why hire a construction accident lawyer? You don’t have to face this legal battle alone.
How We Can Help
When you choose our law firm to represent you, attorney Bryan Snyder will act quickly to initiate legal action on your behalf. He will investigate the accident, document the negligence or safety violation, and learn about your medical needs in discussions with your doctor or other specialists. Bryan Snyder will then represent you aggressively in court or in settlement negotiations, seeking maximum compensation for you.
No Recovery, No Fee
We accept construction accident cases on contingency. You will owe an attorney fee only if we obtain compensation for you.