An Experienced Ally For Construction Disputes
Given the complexity and high cost of many construction projects, it is not surprising when a dispute arises over a construction defect, contract provision, inadequate plans, change order or the performance of a contractor. It is essential that a party facing such a dispute obtains experienced legal representation.
Attorney Bryan Snyder has extensive experience representing property owners, developers, construction companies, design professionals, homeowner associations and other parties in cases involving commercial and residential construction disputes. Mr. Snyder is aggressive, knowledgeable in the law and skilled at achieving satisfactory results for his clients.
The Law Office of Bryan R. Snyder, APC, an experienced San Diego construction dispute law firm, represents clients in all types of construction disputes, including:
- Construction defects
- Commercial construction defects: We can protect your rights in disputes involving alleged defects in retail properties, shopping malls, office buildings and other commercial properties.
- Residential construction defects: We represent homeowners and construction professionals in claims alleging defects to homes, garages and other residential properties.
- Foundation and slab cracks: We have the investigative resources to determine the cause of foundational defects and cracks in cement and other building materials.
- Landslide/earth movement: Landslides can cause significant damage to property. Determining who, if anyone, is at fault, is a challenge.
- Soil movement: Were necessary precautions taken to prevent soil movement?
- Changed conditions
- Contract disputes
- Construction delays
- Extended performance claims
- Roofing defects
- Other types of construction disputes and claims
- Inverse condemnation and eminent domain issues
In addition, we counsel clients regarding dispute avoidance and contract compliance matters, as well as their rights as a contractor or subcontractor.
Achieving Your Goals, Efficiently And Cost-Effectively
Bryan Snyder has handled all types of construction claims and disputes, and recovered more than $30 million for his clients. His experience enables him to quickly evaluate the factual and legal issues in any case, reducing his client’s legal costs and laying the groundwork for a successful resolution of the dispute. Having developed an appropriate legal strategy, Bryan Snyder then works to achieve positive results through litigation, negotiation or alternative dispute resolution techniques.