Have You Been Injured By A Dangerous Or Defective Product?
Who Is Responsible When Products Cause Harm?
Confronting those responsible for a products liability situation can be extremely challenging without the assistance and guidance of San Diego lawyers. Understanding the complex chain of responsibility of flawed and dangerous items requires complicated detective work and the help of defective product lawyer Bryan R. Snyder.
Example Of Products Liability:
Who is responsible if an implantable cardiac defibrillator fails?
- Is there a flaw in the design that causes the battery to drain too fast?
- Did the manufacturer cut corners and use a nonsurgical grade of plastic that causes a serious allergic reaction?
- Did the packaging allow bacteria to contaminate the housing, leading to a fatal infection?
While they appear initially simple, these questions do not have easy answers. San Diego defective product attorney Bryan R. Snyder understands that it will take a dedicated investigation to gather the evidence necessary to pursue a products liability lawsuit and protect your rights when injured.
If you or someone you know has been injured by a defective product, call 619-752-1102 or 800-611-2581.
Types Of Cases Handled By San Diego Defective Device Liability Attorneys
Products liability cases generally fall into three classes:
- Design defects. Design defects occur because a designer failed to consider a safety aspect during the design phase of an item, and didn’t foresee the risk involved.
- Manufacturing defects. These defects arise because the process of building the object was compromised in some way, causing the device to fail and cause injury or loss.
- Failure to warn. When a manufacturer knows that a device is potentially dangerous, and yet does nothing to notify the public about it, or fails to include adequate warning labels, they can be held legally responsible for the damages it causes with the help of products liability lawyer Bryan R. Snyder.
Another issue attorneys frequently encounter is breach of warranty. Breach of warranty occurs when a manufacturer fails to live up to the standards of an expressed or implied warranty. When this occurs, and innocent people suffer, it is within their rights to consult with an attorney to get justice and financial compensation for their misery.
Attorney Bryan Snyder Is Here To Help
If a dangerous or flawed device injured you or someone you love, you owe it to yourself to protect your rights and your financial security with the help of products liability attorney Bryan R. Snyder. Statute of limitations restricts the amount of time you have to pursue your case, and if you hesitate you could lose your chance to collect any financial restitution for your injury or loss.
Fill out the free initial contact form and get in touch with Bryan R. Snyder today!